Friday, June 4, 2010

game one

met a friend in downtown to watch the game at an irish pub named casey's.
myself and one other gentlemen were the only 2 cheering on the green. the sea of others cheered the purple. quite odd being in an irish pub.

my team lost. 6 more to go. the food was delicious. beer was cold. and my friend got "the revenge". yes, "the revenge".

in the morning, i woke to the sound of trains and buses. my gut didn't turn til i hit the street. i couldn't turn back to the apartment because the security gate had locked.
no prob, i felt i could wait a bit til exit time and hopped on the hollywood 101. then the flip happened again. simultaneously,with my fuel light coming on.

my freeway speed excelled to about 95 mph as visions of a southern hemi mudslide enter my head. "i gotta get to the gas station".

exited the freeway with ease, with a green light right into the shell station. when i exited the coache', it was there. i waddle ran into the cashiers booth and asked,

"may i have the bathroom key please?"
his eyes prowled the cash wrap area in search for my salvation. i explained the urgentcy.
"um, sir, i'm not one to be pushy, but i need it now."
he looked at me with a shitty cocked eye and said,"why right now?"
i gave him a peaceful grin, "cause i am going to shit my pants."

he held up what looked to be a no parking sign with a key connected to it. i focused on the key, and only to see, that the key that i needed, was in half you see.

i asked the man, do you have another plan.
"across to the bowling ally!" so then i ran.

i entered the cafe, asked where was the room, "its in the bar young man", then i flew,
i didnt' check the seat for my germaphob brain, just plopped on down and listened to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment