Thursday, June 24, 2010

6.24.2010

got the call at 10am
got to go to work.
he told me the day before, take the next two days off.
there was a show i wanted to see tonite.
fcuk.
got the rigg
headed to culver studios.
got my driver side window shot out on the 405.
scared the shit outta me
glass went everywhere.
stoked i had my sunnys on.
gnar.
drove back after the drop.
got rid of the rig.
and back down to hollywood to see Future Islands free show at Amoeba.
came home and showered the glass off of me and out of my buttcrack.(nojoke)

and then i started getting nastalgic about the sd life. i put on "we have the facts" and did a memory lane trip. cruzin the honda around mission hills with G and nate lookin for a house to live in. it was raining and we sang all the lyrics together. i think we got phils that day, it may have be pasta espresso. cant recall. 10 years goes quick.

and i got shot at today. weird.

1 comment: