Friday, November 27, 2009

Dear Santa (the christmas list)



Dear Santa,

i havent wrote to you since i was twelve, and i asked for that nylon 66, 22cal rifle. you delivered that year. the next Thanksgivin, i won a turkey for the fam by putting 3 bullets through the same hole at the blind turkey shoot at the old camarillo state hos-pit-taal.

i havent been particulary good for the past 21 years, but i try my best to be a warm human.
this year i believe to be my warmest year in a long time, so this i why i write you.

Santa, i like driving. i don't really care what it is or how fast it goes but, cruzing anything provokes thought. especially, with music. since my last letter, i believe i've had over 15 vehicles in my life. i think 3 had working stereos. so, this year, the start of the list is for my car stereo to work. driving will be more enjoyable and the thoughts that come out of it i will put to good use, just like my 22cal brought home the bird for Thanksgivin in 89'.

secondly, my mother is getting a knee replacement on the 14th of Dec. if you can bring her good health, i'd be stoked.

third, help my friend George out with his cancer. he's a good man who helps alot of people and doesn't deserve to have that kinda battle. hook him up.


forth, can you make more waves come to the area this year. rad.

fifth, that girl way gave pizza to on the victoria exit yesterday, get her a job so she can feed her kids.

thats it my man,
ride free
the cookies will be out, and the milk will be cold.

warmth
il barbone

1 comment: